Fab Friday Challenge



Hi Everyone,

Here is another colour challenge from Fab Friday





I kinda like these colours together and could imagine heaps of possibilities, but when in doubt, go with butterflies I say.  Here is my CAS card which was a very quick one.

I've used the Bigz lattice die on the background of this card and a layered butterfly from the Papillon Potpourri Stamp set stamped in Midnight Muse along with the greeting.

Thanks for looking and don't forget to leave a comment, and I love to read them and see who's been visiting.


Comments

  1. Very sweet card. I like that you used the lattice die for the Summer Starfruit; it doesn't overwhelm the rest of the card. Your butterfly looks great too! Thanks for sharing with us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- when in doubt, go with butterflies. :) This is a great CAS design. The Starfruit in the lattice give the background a nice "pop". Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes a butterfly or two will always do the trick! haha. Neat card. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card for anyone! I love the look of the latice as the background! And that butterfly is sooo pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! You and I had the same idea for the.lattice....I should have looked at samples first so I wouldn't have picked the same die! Oops! Sorry! Love your strip across the front...and the starfruit as the lattice is very striking! Tfs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! The butterfly is so pretty in those colors and a great "go to" element:-) Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way the butterfly stands out in your design. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks