Paper Players Challenge 116


Hi Everyone,

Well, it's Wednesday today and very hot and dry here on the Sunshine Coast.  Gosh, we need some rain.

I've made this card for the latest Paper Players Challenge to feature a cup or cups.

Here is my card


I've used the Tea Shoppe Stamp set to stamp the large cup on my tag and I've used a double embossed background with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder on plum card with my Frosty Glitter added.  I've also used the Delicate Designs Border Embossing folder on some brushed gold card and the Base of my card is Elegant Eggplant.

These are the details of the challenge below.

Paper Players #116 - Cup of Joy Theme Challenge from LeAnne


Hi everyone!  LeAnne here, and it's my turn to host today's Paper Players challenge!  Fall is definitely in the air, and who doesn't like to warm up with a nice cup of something?  So today, my challenge is "A Cup of Joy"! Share a cup with us....cup of coffee, cup of tea, cup of hot chocolate....anything in a cup!  Can't wait to see what joyful creations you come up with!

Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave me a comment.

Comments

  1. Love all that purple!!! It's wonderful! Enjoy that sunshine! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm, love the colors you chose for you card...just beautiful! That embossed border is gorgeous too! Thanks for playing along with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the way you have put together the little Label in the left hand corner using the Apothecary Accent Framelit for the background. Pretty and Purple! Vx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - great combination of purples with the teacup image, and that embossed diecut border looks so pretty. Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks