The Paper Players Challenge 119

Hi Everyone,

Here is another sketch challenge for this week from the Paper Players

It looked like a fun and versatile sketch, so I wanted to play along.  Here is my card


I've used the Four Seasons Hostess stamp set for my card.  The base is Not Quite Navy which I've stamped with the Illuminate ink and small snowflake from the set.  I've trimed with Real Red Card and Whisper White Card and Silver Glimmer Paper with some retired snowflake dsp.  I've added a row of Basic Jewels to the top of the glimmer and the image has been stamped twice.  Once for the outer, then the inner circle was coloured with markers and stamped and punched out with the 1 inch circle punch and popped up on dimentionals for a layered effect.

Thanks for stopping by.  Please feel free to leave me a comment.


Comments

  1. Good to see you have bought that stamp set! I love it! Love what you have created for this sketch. The illuminate ink is a nice touch. Vx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The silver glimmer paper with its row of bling really sets this card off! The Illuminate ink adds a subtle touch of shimmer! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, love the sparkle and the touch of red on the birdie's hat! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Caroline! The pop of snowy sparle really makes the image stand out and the color combo is gorgeous too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks