The Paper Players 132

Hi Everyone,

This week it's a colour challenge at The Paper Players.  They were rather a bright combination for me, however, I'm happy with what I've created. 

Well, I wasn't quite finished in time to enter, but here is my card.


It's called a Joy Fold Card.  I've used some Patio Party Dsp with the cardstock colours of the challenge, Midnight Muse, Primrose Pink and Summer Starfruit. 

Here is the card opened


I've used the Labels framelit to create a mini card, which opens opposite to the main card and I decorated the front of it with a layered butterfly using Beautiful Butterflies die and Beautiful Wings embosslits finished with a Designer Build a Brad.


The oval with the Pretty Petites "For You" is what holds the card closed, the label framelit just slips under it.  I hope you've enjoyed seeing my card, even though I'm not eligible to enter the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.

Comments

  1. Not sure about these colours myself but you make them look good. Vx I like the builder brad in the centre of the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks