Blooms & Bliss Tag Cards

Hi Everyone,

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards which was a design we made at my Blooms & Bliss card class from a few weeks back.





The papers in Blooms and Bliss are my favourite this year.  They are so pretty.  Added to the card were tags made with the Scallop Tag Topper punch and the Detailed Floral framelits.  Added to both cards were butterflies stamped with the Papillon Potpouri stamp set and the greeting from Blooms and Wishes stamp set.





The base on the first one is Basic Gray and the second is Rich Razzleberry.  I've used Sweet Sugar Plum and Whisper White to accessorise both cards along with my Scallop border and Washi tape punches.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks