Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch challenge 208 - Bunch of Banners Christmas

Hello and welcome,

This week at the Paper Craft Crew we have a sketch for you




The cardstock used is Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  I've used some of the retired Natural Composition dsp and used Thoughtful Branches stamp and Banners for Christmas Hostess stamp along with the Bunch of Banners framelits here.





The leaves on my tree have been heat embossed with Gold and I've mat the Banner with an additional one in black.  Out of my stash came one of the Snowflakes from last year to complete my card.






Thanks for joining me today to view my card.  I hope you will also visit the Paper Craft Crew to see what our other talented designers have created.

Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks