Happy Birthday Justin

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to show you a card that was made at my last class using the Thoughful Branches bundle.  It's called a Corner Pop Up card and I've included a link below so you can see how they are made.

Here's the front of the card,



The cardstock I've used was Basic Black for the base card, Very Vanilla, Bermuda Bay and Early Espresso.  Here are some pictures of the the inside,  and closeups of all sides.



I thought this card would be perfect for my friend in NY, the famous Justin Krieger of JK Cards our fabulous Team Leader of the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge and business owner of the store by the same name.  His birthday was earlier this month and my card arrived just in time.  It is a perfect for a man and in his colours because I know he likes these colours and is also a fan of birds.  I managed to incorporate a few little ones in the trees...







Corner Pop Up card
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdUc9KmVlYg


Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Happy Birthday Justin.  :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks