Paper Craft Crew Challenge 212 - Petals & Paisley Butterfly card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's colour challenge at the Paper Craft Crew which are shown below.




For my 3 of the 4 colours I've chosen Night of Navy and Emerald Envy as the main ones and tied in the Crushed Curry (from the background in the Paisley) and some Gold Glimmer which I think matches quite well in a metallic sparkly way of course.  This is my first time using the Petals and Paisley specialty dsp and I really like it.




The paper is so pretty and really does not need much embellishment, so I only added a Birthday greeting to this card from the Butterfly basics stamp set, stamped in Night of Navy Ink directly onto the Emerald cardstock and a Butterfly which was layered and cut out using the Butterfly & Bold Butterfly thinlits.  Here's a closeup.





Thanks so much for stopping by.  We can't wait to see what you create with the colours for this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks