Petals and Paisleys Elegant Copper Card

Hi everyone,

A week ago I held my Petals and Paisleys class with the Paisley Product Bundle from the Holiday catalogue this was one of the cards the ladies made.  This one was voted the favourite of the day.




The cardstock is Thick Whisper white for the base, Night of Navy, Tip Top Taupe and Copper Foil.  The Copper Embossed Navy sheet is from the Petals and Paisleys specialty paper pack.  I've kept this one simple and elegant.  The Copper foil really does add a touch of class to the card and I opted to keep all the die cut bits of the leaf together, held in place with a little tape on the back.

Closeup below.





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I have more cards from this class to share another day.

Enjoy your weekend.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks