Stamp, Ink, Paper #69 - Bloomin' Hearts anniversary card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's themed challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  We look forward to you joining us for this challenge.




I'm sharing the card I made for my Wedding Anniversary which was last week.   I've used the Bloomin' Hearts thinlits on this card with some Copper foil in a style I admired in our challenge last week called a Split panel card shared by Natalie .  I turned it around to be a landscape design here.




Here I've used a Whisper White thick card base with Island Indigo and patterned paper from the Blooms and Bliss designer paper pack.  I've photographed the inside of the split panel card to show you I lined an extra Whisper White heart die on the inside.




You need to make sure when you write inside a card like this that you avoid writing where the open panel is.  You don't want the inside to spoil the view from the front.




Here's a closer look



The greeting comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and was cut out with retired Bitty Banner framelits.

We can't wait to see what you create this week at the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks