Paper Craft Crew Challenge #232 - Carousel 16th Birthday Easel Card



Hi and welcome to the Wednesday card sketch challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  We hope you will join us and create with this sketch below.





I've just received a brand new stamp set called Carousel Birthday which I've teamed with Cupcakes and Carousels Designer paper stack for this card.  I've stayed fairly true to the card sketch for the card front, but decided I would make an easel card for another upcoming 16th Birthday for a friend of my daughter.  Yes she's just turned 16 and so will all her friends this year.





The cardstock used is Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Watermelon Wonder.  This is the front panel below which I've used for the sketch.  Layering Oval framelits were used for the greeting.




Here's a closeup of the base of the card.




I used the Large Number dies to create the number 16 from the negative of the die.  The black 16 was taken out and used on another card and I then mat the black onto the Watermelon Wonder.   The 16 panel forms the anchor to stand my Easel up.  Here's a side of view of the card below so you can see how it stands.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We hope you will join us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  
Enjoy your day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks