Stamp, Ink, Paper #86 - Colour Challenge with Perfect Mix

Hi Everyone,

Happy Valentine's Day & welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  This week its this fun colour combination.  Can't wait to see how you use these ones.




I've used a new set from the SU Occasions catalogue called Perfect Mix.  My daughter is leaving home and moving to Brisbane for Uni and I thought of her as soon as I saw this set.  I will miss her help in the kitchen.  She loves to cook and bake and usually cooks us dinner a couple of nights a week.

These are the co-ordinating cards I made.  The first 2 are for her to give her new flatmates and the third one, which is a take on the "Z" fold is a design I cased from Bronwyn Eastley.  I saw hers using the Hey Chick SAB set and thought it was rather clever and I had to try it out.




My cardstock is SU colours Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral and Whisper White.  The yellow was incorporated in the colouring and the Dsp from a retired pack called Eastern Elegance.




Images have been coloured with the Water colour pencils and the greetings stamped on Calypso Coral have all been cut with the Stitched Shapes framelits.







Here's the reverse side of this card.



These two cards have been made for my daughter to give her flatmates.  They'll all be spending their first night together under the one roof tomorrow.   All cards use the Lots of Labels framelits.




Closeup



We hope you will join us for the colour challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  See you there and have a fantastic day.




Comments

  1. Darling Card! I guess I DO have to get this stamp set! Great job. I know my stampers would love to try one of these. Thanks Carolyn!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks