Paper Craft Crew 236 - Flourish Thinlits Card

Hi Everyone,

Its Wednesday once again and time for another challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.







I've opened up a new set of dies that I recently purchased called Flourish Thinlits.  I've teamed them with cardstock of Basic Black, Pool Party, Whisper White card and the SAB Glimmer paper.  The Patterned paper on the background of my card comes from the Cupcakes and Carousels paper stack.  The Silver ribbon also comes from SAB.





Here's a closer look.  The Glimmer is the Bermuda Bay colour from the 6 x 6 SAB pack that you can earn for free with a $90 purchase while stocks last.





I'm pretty happy with how this card turned out.

Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Can't wait to see your creation.
Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks