Paper Craft Crew 237 - Everyday Hero

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our Wednesday challenge at the Paper Craft Crew




I've gone with "Cute" today.  Not something I do often but I enjoyed making this card.  I've used the fun stamp set called Everyday Hero for today's card.  The cardstock is Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Whisper White and some SAB Glimmer paper from the stack in Mint Macaron.




I love the Comic Book look of these Super heros in this stamp set and don't think they are just for children.  They can be enjoyed by both young and old.  I coloured the image with a combination of inks and Watercolour pencils and I masked and sponged around the city skyline and cut it out with the Stitched Shapes framelits.  Here's a closer look.






I was so happy with how this turned out that I made another with a Mint Macaron base and my ladies made this one at class today.  Although this stamp set did not appeal to all the ladies as one to purchase, it still made them smile and a couple had grandchildren that they could save this card for their upcoming birthdays.



And closeup







Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Looking forward to seeing your creation.  Have a great day.





Comments

  1. Such a fun card Carolyn! I've been sitting on the rail about getting the Everyday Hero's set, but when I see great cards like yours it makes me want it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much Penny. It's a fun set. I have a few more cards to share on my blog soon using the set.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks