Stamp, Ink, Paper #89 - Up and Away Birthday

Hi All,

Happy Tuesday to you and welcome to another challenge at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  This week we have a sketch



I've used the Up & Away bundle for my card combined with the SAB Carried Away dsp and Fancy Frost Specialty Dsp.  Come and see.




The cardstock I've used is Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Dapper Denim and Mint Macaron.  Here's a closer look at my Balloon below.  I added some Basic Gemstones to the project which were coloured with Copic markers.




Here's a closeup of the greeting




This pic shows up the pattern on the Fancy Frost dsp background a little better.




Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  We hope you will join us and can't wait to see what you create with this week's sketch.  Have a great day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks