Happy Easter everyone

Hi Everyone,

Its that time of the year again, Happy Easter!

These were the Easter projects from my last class which I used for a gift for my niece.





All the ladies at class opted to make this card using a greeting of their choice.  I specifically made the card to match the Egg carton so that similar materials were used for both.  Here's a pic of the card (the egg carton already featured on my block several weeks ago).




This one is a closeup and showers the layers in more detail.  The flower was made from punched the brown paper that comes as packaging with our SU orders.  Its a form of recycling.




I love the definition that the new Hexagon embossing folder gives too.  Here's a closeup of the greeting.



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I wish you and your loved ones a very Happy Easter weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks