Paper Craft Crew 240 - Blooms and Bliss Mother's Day

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  We have a sketch for you today to play along with.


  



I am taking this opportunity to use up some more of my stash of Retiring dsp from the current Annual catalogue.  Today I've used the Blooms and Bliss pack.  I've also used up some of my Mint Macaron stash which is a retiring In Colour.  I've embossed the Mint background with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.




The cardstock I've used is Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Mint Macaron and Whisper White.  Dies used are Stitched Shapes and Flourish Thinlits.  Here's a closer look at those die cuts.




We hope you will join us with this challenge.  Its a great sketch and there's lots more inspiration from the Design Team for you at the Paper Craft Crew.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks