Paper Craft Crew 239 - Dragonflies

Hi Everyone


Welcome to our challenge this week at the Paper Craft Crew.





I've chosen to use Silver Foil with the Dragonfly framelits for my card.  I love this colour combo actually.  The Cardstock is Bermuda Bay, Basic Black, Whisper White and Silver foil.  The black was embossed with an old folder from my stash (prior to me joining SU) and the greeting comes from the Avant Garden SAB stamp set.





This is a CAS card.  I find they are usually more striking especially when your eye is drawn to minimal embellishments.  I put some of our Silver thread behind the greeting.  Here's a closeup.




We hope you will join us this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Can't wait to see what you make.  Have a great day.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks