Stamp, Ink, Paper #116 - CAS Sympathy card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the CAS Fall themed challenge we have for you this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.




I've chosed to incoporate Copper Foil leaves on my card cut with the Seasonal Layer thinlit dies.  Fall or Autumn as it is known here in Australia isn't something we celebrate but I've taken this opportunity to create a CAS Sympathy card.  The Sympathy greeting comes from the stamp set  Rose Wonder and I've used the Card Front Builder thinlits from a Christmas bundle to create a frame on my card.



The cardstock I've used is Soft Suede, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla with the Copper Foil for the leaves and I've used Cajun Craze ink for the greeting which was the closest I had to the Copper colour.  Here's a closeup of those diecut leaves.






Thanks for joining us this week.  I sure hope you are inspired to create a Clean and Simple Fall card and submit it to the gallery for our challenge here at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  Have a great day.


Carolyn xx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks