Stamp, Ink, Paper #118 - Year of Cheer Gift Box

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to our challenge this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper.  You are invited to submit anything but a card this week.




Here's what I created for this week's challenge.




I've used some Year of Cheer specialty dsp along with some Whisper White card and one of our Foil snowflakes to create and decorate this box and tag.  The stamped "Just for you" comes from the set Merry Little Labels and I've also used the "To & From" (not photographed) on the reverse side of the snowflake tag.



I've tied Burlap ribbon around my box and tied the tag onto it.  Here's a closeup of my tag.  The image was stamped with Crumb Cake ink.




This picture shows the back of the box.  Note the notching to allow ease of removal of the lid.




I hope you enjoyed seeing my project and all of the others from the Design Team this week at the Stamp, Ink, Paper challenge.  See you there.

Carolyn xx

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks