Stamp Ink Paper #140 - Four Legged Friends challenge with This Little Piggy

Hi everyone,


Welcome to this week's Stamp Ink Paper challenge.  Our theme is Four Legged Friends




Here's my card that I've created with This Little Piggy stamp set.  The base of the card is Crumb Cake and the patterned paper on top is from the Wood Textures designer paper stack.  I've coloured my image with Stampin' Blends.






I needed another birthday card for a boy and for this challenge I don't actually own a stamp set with a Dog or cat which would have been the obvious choices.  Hence the pig as after all, we live in the Country.









Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  Hope you will play along with us and we look forward to seeing your creation in the gallery.




Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks