Stamp Ink Paper #142 - Flourish Thinlits meets Springtime Foils

Hello everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  Its time for a colour challenge.





I've used Flourish thinlits along with Springtime Foils and the new Sequins embossing folder.  I've also used the Stitched Shapes framelits over a paper doily as a base for my Fussy cut flower which was coloured with Stampin Blends.




The cardstock used is Basic Gray, Pool Party, Whisper White and Lemon Lime Twist. 





I hope you've enjoyed viewing my card and you can see more from our talented design team in the gallery.  Looking forward to having your join us and seeing your creations with our colour combo this week.  Just by playing along you could become a guest designer on the team.


Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  Have a great day.


Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks