Stamp Ink Paper #143 - Basket of Flowers for Mother's Day


Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper




Here's my card, very simply made featuring flowers from the Sweet Soiree embellishment kit.  I didn't have a basket so I improvised with our Coffee Cafe stamp set using the base of a stamped coffee cup.  These have been added to a Stitched Shape square which was placed on my background which was embossed with the Garden Trellis embossing folder.






The cardstock I've used is Soft Sky, Sweet Sugarplum and Whisper White.

I've used Early Espresso ink for both the Coffee cup base and the Mother's Day greeting.





Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  Looking forward to seeing your creation in our gallery.

Have a great day.

Carolyn

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks