Stamp Ink Paper #148 - Farmhouse Chic Floral Birthday

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  We have a theme for you this week with an inspirational pic.





I've used some of the retiring cardstock in Elegant Eggplant for the base of my card combined with some retired lace paper and some paper flowers and Organza ribbon from my stash.  The label is a sneak peek into something coming from a new suite of products I've just preordered and the Woodgrain paper is current.






The Happy Birthday greeting is stamped in Elegant Eggplant ink with a vintage set from my stash I've retained called Well Scripted.  I don't plan on ever getting rid of that stamp set.  Its one of my  all time favourites.





Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  We can't wait to see your take on this weeks Farmhouse Chic challenge.

Have a great week,

Carolyn xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks