Stamp Ink Paper #151 - 18th Birthday Easel Card for ABC's & 123's challenge

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper





I needed an 18th Birthday card, so thats how this came about for the challenge.  In fact I will need a couple of them for my daughters friends over the next several weeks, so this challenge was a great motivator for me.





The cardstock I've used is Basic Black, Real Red and Whisper White which I've combined with a preprinted Concept Card kit from Kanban.  We used to sell this type of product when I worked in a Craft store and I've had a bunch of them in my stash for years.



The Large Number dies were used to cut out the 18 and the Celebrate You thinlits for the greeting on the base panel of the Easel card.  This White panel was embossed with the sequin embossing folder and the whole section raised on 3D foam strips to create an anchor for the easel.




I've taken side view photographs of each side to show how the card sits.










Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper for our challenge.  Can't wait to see what you create for this one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks