Stamp Ink Paper #150 - A Dragonfly Easel card for the Fancy Folds challenge

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper to create a Fancy Fold card.



I love Easel cards and while that aren't that fancy, they truly are one of my favourite types of cards to make when I want to make an impact for a special occasion.  I've created this card below for a friend in the US who got married recently and who loves dragonflies.




I've used a Shimmer White base for my card and combined cardstock of Berry Burst, Perfect Plum Whisper White and Gold Foil for the dragonfly.  The patterned paper is from the special pack called Painted with Love.









Here is the inside of the Easel card using a die from the Sunshine Wishes pack.  The heart was cut from Berry Burst card.












Here's a closer look at the dragonfly below




The Newlyweds stamp comes from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments stamp set and I've punched it out with the retired Modern Label punch.  I have to say its still a favourite as well.






Thanks so much for stopping by to view my rather simple "Fancy Fold" for this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  We hope you will join us with a card of your own and we're looking forward to seeing what you create.

Have a fantastic day, Carolyn xx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks