Stamp Ink Paper #171 - Fall Florals

Hi everyone,


Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper



Fall is not something celebrated here in Australia.  In fact we are in Spring and its warming up quite a bit.  Where I live you don't notice the change in seasons very drastically and we don't see those Autumn colours changing like other areas with colder climates.  Thats my explanation for why I struggle with cards for Fall but here's what I came up with.




The cardstock is Merry Merlot, a little Crushed Curry and Copper foil.  The patterned paper is from the Share what you Love specialty pack.  The embossing folder is the new Tin Tile one.




I was having a hard time getting a good photo to show off the detail the most.  Here are a couple of closeups.









I've used a few retired dies combined with current product for the flowers and also a Label for the greeting from the Share what you Love/Make a Difference pack that was part of a large bundle I ordered.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you enjoy seeing my card and will participate in our challenge.  Can't wait to see what you come up with at Stamp Ink Paper.  

Have a wonderful day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks