Stamp Ink Paper #172 - Sketch with Beautiful Baubles

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  Here's our sketch.



I've treated the geometric design on the card front as a box that was holding an ornament ready to be pulled out and hung on the tree.  That's my interpretation of the sketch.  You may use whatever you like for the shape.  Here's my card.





I've used the Beautiful Baubles stamp set for my ornament which I've heat embossed with Copper embossing powder and I've added it into an pocket made from Under the Misletoe Dsp.  The cardstock is Garden green and Whisper white.  The Whisper white background was embossed with the Holly embossing folder.  Here's a closer look at the details.




The sentiment, also from the Beautiful Baubles stamp set has been stamped with Real Red ink.





Here's a look at the whole card one last time.




We hope you will join us for this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  We can't wait to see what you create with this week's sketch.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks