Stamp Ink Paper #174 - BOO

Hi everyone,

Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper




For this challenge we had to option of Halloween or using Fall colours.  As I don't really have Halloween stamps (and don't celebrate it)  I used my Large Letter dies for this card and some Basic Gray paper from a stack I've had in my stash for years.  I bought it thinking it would be great for some Boys cards.  As it happens, its come in handy to create for this challenge combined with some Halloween coloured cardstock.  I have Basic Black, Lemon Lime Twist and Pumpkin.






I added some googly eyes to the "O"s.







Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper.  Looking forward to seeing your creations for this challenge.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks