90th Birthday card

Hi everyone,


I've taken this opportunity to play with some new items I recently purchased and use them on a commissioned card I was asked to make for a dear lady.
 
The cardstock is Petal Pink, Very Vanilla and Copper foil.  The new dies I've used here come from the Rose Trellis pack.  I've also used the Large Number dies for the "90".




There's a 3d Lily that I had fussy cut already and had in my stash which I added to this card which adds a little elegance over the Trellis work on the background.  I've used a little bit of the Copper thread under the number panel to finish off this card.





Here's a closer look.  I've been told the recipient loved it. 





Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I created. 

Have a great day. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks