Stamp Ink Paper #186 - Vellum Happy Birthday Wishes Butterfly Card

Hi everyone,


Welcome to this week's challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  We are featuring Vellum this week for our challenge.



For my card I've used a vellum background which was firstly brayered with Balmy Blue ink and then embossed with the Lace Dynamic embossing folder.  My cardstock for the base of my card is Soft Sky and for the Label & greeting is Not Quite Navy (retired) and Very Vanilla.






The butterflies have been punched from the Botanical Butterflies sale-a-bration paper with the Duo Butterfly punch and to finish this card off I added Basic Pearls to the background and the butterflies.






Below is a closeup.






Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper for our "Vellum" challenge.  We can't wait to see your creations.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks