Mum's Birthday Card


Hi everyone,


I'm back today with a quick post to share the Birthday card I made for Mum.  Her birthday was Australia day January 26th which is also a public holiday here in Australia, and it was also a long weekend, which is nice.  It usually marks the end of the Summer holidays and back to school the next working day.

I've used up some pretty patterned paper from the Garden Impressions paper stack and combined with cardstock of Pacific Point, Very Vanilla and Silver glimmer paper.  I used the Happy Birthday thinlits and used my new Duo Butterfly punch to punch out some little butterflies from our Sale-a-bration dsp.





 I added some lace to the card tied in a bow to finish it off.





Here's a closeup





Thanks so much for stopping by today.  See you next time. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks