Freshly Made Sketches 86

Hello All,

How are you today?  We felt the first bit of cold weather coming the last two mornings.  It was down to 6 degrees c this morning, pretty chilly for this time of year.  However it warms up to a lovely 22 degrees c during the middle of the day.

I wanted to quickly get a card made for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.  Here is the sketch.
I've been trying to use more of my retiring sets and products, so I've decided it would be good to use Artistic Etchings and Tea Shoppe stamp sets for my card today.  I've tried to create a Paris Window with a Cuppa on the tablecloth and a view outside.


I've used Parlor Prints background stamp for the wallpaper effect on my Cherry Cobbler card base and sponged a sky with Marina Mist ink, although it doesn't show up that well in my photo.  The bit of Gingham patterned paper is from a retired pack called Domestic Goddess.  See the little butterfly hovering around the flowers outside the window?  He is the tiniest one from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits die.

I hope you've enjoyed viewing my card.  Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving me a comment.  I love to hear from you.



Comments

  1. Very cute! I love the window effect -- a creative and fun take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch Carolyn! I love the window! So glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun take on the sketch! I love the colors you used and the scene you created. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Tea Shoppe stamps and artistic etchings seem to go well together don't they. I think I would like to be sitting there looking out that window! sigh. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks