Paper Craft Crew Sketch challenge 44


Hello Everyone,

It's Wednesday and that means its time for another challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.  This week we have a theme of Father's Day and here is the sketch.


I've decided to use Postage Due for my Father's Day card, with some paper from the Print Poetry stack along with the coordinating square and Postage stamp punches and the Square Lattice embossing folder.

My Cardstock used is Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse and Soft Suede.  I've also used Inks in Midnight Muse and Soft Suede. 

I hope you like my Father's Day card and you're inspired to have a crack at this challenge with a card of your own.  Visit the Paper Craft Crew for more inspiration from the talented design team.  We hope you will join us this week.



Comments

  1. You know I really love this card. The soft suede and midnight muse with crumbcake! perfect! And the matching dsp and ribbon.Wonderful work. Vx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks