By the Tide Paint Chip Card


Hello Everyone,

How was your day today?  Mine was a little ordinary this morning, being dragged along for errands and a trip to the Hardware store.

You all  know how I like to amuse myself in a Hardware store?  I go picking up Paint chips, not because I'm fond of painting, but because I can stamp onto them for some quick but effective cards.

Here is the card I've made today using the By the Tide stamp set. 

 


It's just a regular Dulux paint chip stamped with Stazon ink.  Images are from the stamp set By the Tide.  The cardstock is Crumb Cake and Basic Black. with Stazon Black ink.  The greeting is from the Six Sided Sampler stamp set and it's been elegantly finished with a piece of retired Satin ribbon.

Here is the closeup view for you.


I love how quickly this came together, and that I can actually enjoy a trip to the Hardware store imagining what I can do with these paint ships next.

Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks