"Love" a Wedding Card

Hello Everyone,

How has your weekend been?  It's Sunday arvo and I've just finished a card that will be for my niece.  Shes having a beach wedding so I've made this card with the theme in mind, simple beachy colours, similar to the Wedding Invite.  This closeup shows the focal point.


I've used Expression Thinlits here with Gold Foil for "Love" and the Heart Collection framelits, plus By the Tide stamp set for the shell on the front here.

Here is the card.


Yes, rather straight forward.  Cardstock is Coastal Cabana, Crumb Cake and Whisper White.  The Crumb Cake layer has been embossed with the Fancy Fan Embossing folder.  I've cut 2 sizes of hearts with the hearts collection framelits and made a Heart Window with the whisper white card on the front,  I've added this to the inside here.


The sentiment stamped on the heart inside the card is from a vintage set called Wordplay.

Thanks so much for stopping by to see what I've made today.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks