A Birthday Butterfly Easel Card

Hi Everyone,

This card is for my daughter's friend Renae who's having a party tomorrow.  It's a purple themed party for a girl that really loves black, so I've combined the two colours.  Come and have a look at this card.




I've used Watercolor Wings stamp for the top of my layered butterfly here combined with Butterfly Thinlit dies.  The cardstock for this card is Basic Black, Wisper White and Perfect Plum.  I've also combined some Wisteria Wonder in the form of ribbon and inks.  The Whisper White panel on the card front has been embossed with the Fluttering Embossing folder and I've cut the panel where the butterfly sits with the Deco Label framelits.  Come and see the rest of the card.




Here is a side view so you can see how the easel sits.  The greeting used is from the Butterfly Basics stamp set and the 16 is stamped with the Memorable Moments stamp set and punched out with the Hexagon punch.  Here is a closeup.




I hope the Birthday Girl likes this card.  I've been told that most teens don't like cards, particularly when they get to this age.   Oh well, we will see.  I can only hope. xx

Here's the full view of the card again.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks