Home for Christmas Window card

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my blog and today's post for all my new followers.  I am actually on a roll this weekend making Christmas cards.  I have upcoming classes to prepare for and some orders to fill.  I also supply a local gift shop with cards, so I generally make many more cards than I will ever use myself and if I have spares I like to support our Aussie troops and send cards to a lady who organises Christmas cards for Aussie troops, sending them overseas, so they can write home to their families.  I love a weekend where I can actually be productive and this one has been thus far.

Come and have a look at today's card.  Its a combination of the Home for Christmas designer paper which I've combined with the Hearth and Home framelit, the Wood panel background stamp and a greeting from the stamp set Cozy Christmas.




The designer paper in this pack is rather cute and I wanted to create the scene you would get from the outside of someone's house at Christmas time, seeing the decorated tree thru the window.  I love this window framelit from the Hearth and Home set.  It's fast becoming a favourite.  Here's a view of the whole card below.



The cardstock I've used is Mossy Meadow for the base, Crumb Cake for the Wood Panel layer and Whisper White for both the Greeting and the Window frame.  The Greeting has been heat embossed with Gold embossing powder and mat onto a Real Read banner.

I think this is rather cute and there are quite a number of Christmas trees on that particular sheet of paper, so it would be a great one if you wanted to replicate it for a batch of cards.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks