Yes, another Watercolor Wings Butterfly

Hi Everyone,

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I actually look forward to my Mondays :) .

I am loving the Watercolor Wings stamp set at the moment.  I didn't just stamp one of these and cut them out the other day.  I stamped several to see which colour combination I liked the most.  Now I get to place them on cards.




The cardstock I've used is Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White.  I've used the Lovely Lace embossing folder on the Whisper White background.  The Inks I've used here are Daffodil Delight, Orchid Opulence (retired) and Blackberry Bliss.  I've also used the Washi Tape punch for the greeting.



Thanks so much for stopping by to see today's card.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks