The Sky is the Limit Masculine Card

Hi everyone,

Today's card was made with the Sale-a-bration stamp set called The Sky is the Limit.  One of my customers has requested more ideas for masculine cards and she really liked the aeroplane in this set.




I started with a Square Card base cut from Basic Black and I've combined it with Lost Lagoon and Whisper White cardstock, plus a little dsp from the Moonlight Paper stack.  The inks used were Lost Lagoon, Soft Sky and Basic Black.  I've used the World Traveller Embossing folder on the Lost Lagoon background.




I hope my customer is happy with this design.  I am, I think it will be a great male card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a great day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks