Wonderful Mother Butterfly Card

Hi Everyone,

Today I wanted to share one of the Mother's Day cards I've created recently as I am taking a bunch up to the Gift Store tomorrow that I sometimes supply with cards.  Mother's Day is just around the corner in Australia and they usually sell quite well there.

This one features a layered butterfly using the Butterfly and Bold Butterfly thinlit & framelit dies in one of my favourite colours.  Come and take a look.





The cardstock is Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Dazzling Diamonds.  The Whisper White background was embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder.  Here's the full view of my card.





The patterned design is from the In Colour 12 x 12 paper stack from last year and the greeting comes from a favourite vintage stamp set called Well Scripted.  Here is a closeup.




Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy your day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks