Beth's Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

I'm a little behind with my posts.  I'm sharing a card today that was made a few weeks ago for a friend of my daughter.  Yes, another 15 year old.  Many of her friends will be turning 15 this year, so I suspect I will get some use out of the Large number dies.  I made a card with this same layout 2 weeks ago using the Paper Craft Crew card sketch.

Here's today's card which uses up some retired papers and purple card, for a Purple girl.




The cardstock I've used is Perfect Plum, Basic Black, Whisper White and Wisteria Wonder.




The greeting is from the vintage set Label Love which has been punched with the Artisan Label punch.  The numbers were cut with the new Large Number dies and mounted on a Whisper White oval cut with the Oval collection framelits.

I also used my Scallop border punch to add the finishing trim to the diagonal edge of patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I hope you had a great weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks