Birthday Card for Suzanne

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine who is also a Stampin up demonstrator just had a birthday and I decided that this would be the card I posted to her.  It features the Butterfly thinlit dies and a background made with the Shaving Cream technique.




I've used this particular sheet before for other cards I've created and I really like he mix of Mossy Meadow and Blackberry Bliss inks combine with Blackberry Bliss, Very Vanilla and Brushed Gold card.  The greeting used comes from the Rose Wonder stamp set.  I've also used my favourite Butterfly thinlit dies on this card.




Thanks for stopping by today to see my card.  Happy Birthday Suzanne, I hope you had a fantastic Birthday weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks