Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge 196 - Sky is the Limit

Hello Everyone,

Welcome to our Wednesday card sketch challenge for this week at the Paper Craft Crew.  Here's our sketch.  We can't wait to see what you do with this one.




I decided I needed another male card, so I've used Sky is the Limit, Gorgeous Grunge and Thoughtful Banners stamps and the matching banner punch for that set.  A little sneak peak with my preorder of new products.  The cardstock is some retired Not Quite navy with Very Vanilla and the pattered paper is from the stack called Going places.




Here's a closer look at the detail.





I kept it simple and I'm happy with the result.  What do you think of it as I welcome some feedback?

Make sure you visit and see what our other members made.  We hope you will join us for the challenge at the Paper Craft Crew.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks