Tip Top Taupe Wedding Card


Hello Everyone,

I had a Wedding to attend the other weekend.  It was the second time around for both the bride and groom, a mature couple.  It was lovely that all their extended families with their grown up kids and grandkids as well as friends both local and from around the world were able to attend, including their travelling companions, their Caravan club.  :)  It was truly a unique country wedding.

This is the card I made for them with a Totally Taupe base, some embossed patterned paper from my stash, some lace and greeting from the Happy Notes stamp set which has been cut with the Lots of Labels framelits.




Here is the full view of the card.   I kept it simple and elegant.




Thanks so much for stopping by today to see what I've made.  Have a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks