Paper Craft Crew Card Sketch Challenge 193 - Teapot Mother's Day Card

Hi Everyone,


Happy Wednesday to you.  Here is his week's sketch for the Paper Craft Crew Challenge.






I decided I would use the Tea Cup framelits on this card .  It's the first card I've actually made with them for, purchased new from the Occasions catalogue and they are retiring already.  I've combined them with the Deco Label and Bitty Banner framelits which are also on our retiring list.




The cardstock I've used is Tip Top Taupe, Blushing Bride and Shimmery White.  The Mother's Day greeting comes from the Teeny tiny sentiments stamp set and the background was embossed with the Lovely Lace embossing folder over which I placed some Sahara Sand lace.





We can't wait to see what you create this week with our sketch at the Paper Craft Crew.  Have a fantastic day.  :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks