Wildflower Fields Butterfly Birthday

Hi Everyone,

Here's another butterfly card I made this week.  I couldn't decide which was going to be for the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  This one was my alternate card and it was Justin who helped me decide.





I am actually quite please this how this one turned out too.  The cardstock is Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder and the patterned paper is from the SAB pack called Wildflower Fields. The top layer of the Butterfly was stamped with the Basic Butterflies stamp set and both cut with the Butterfly thinlit dies.  I'm so glad they are not retiring.





Thanks for joining me.  I hope you have a wonderful day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks