Can You Case It? Challenge # 54

Hello Everyone,

Its Sunday today and that means its time for another challenge at Can You Case It?.  Here are the challenge details this week, which is Designer's choice.


I've decided I would take this opportunity to showcase the card I made for my Mum's 70th Birthday.  As promised yesterday, I said I would share some more information about my Mum's birthday celebrations.  I have a few more photos to share with you at the end of this post.




We went out for lunch with the family yesterday and gave her this card even though her birthday is actually tomorrow (Monday 26th) here on Australia Day.  Its a long weekend, so she gets to celebrate even longer.  This is actually an Easel card I've made using Butterfly Basics, Papillon Potpourri and Memorable Moments stamp sets.



The cardstock is Perfect Plum, Wisteria Wonder, Whisper White and Brushed Gold.  I've used the Top Notes die to cut the Whisper White panels for both the front and the inside (picture below) and embossed the Brushed Gold background with the Lacy Brocade embossing folder.




Butterflies from both Papillon Potpourri stamp set and Beautiful wings embosslits adorn the card on both the front panel and the inside.




Blendabilities have been used to colour the flowers on the card front.  Here's the photo of the front view of the Birthday Card.



The 70 stamped with the Memorable Moments stamp set has been punched and layered up with Scallop Circle and Decorative Label punches.

We hope you will come and join in this week's challenge at Can You Case It? and see what your other designers have made this week.  We would love to see your card this week.

Now, as promised here's a couple of personal photos.



Here's my Mum with her Birthday cake and the next pic here is the grand daughters.





More family photos of the table with my sisters and my brother in laws.




Thanks so much for stopping by today.  I would love to hear what you think of my card, so don't forget to leave me some comments while you're here.  Enjoy your weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks