Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Lotus Blossom Happy Birthday SAB Card


Hello Everyone,

Happy Tuesday to you all.  I've made another card today using similar products to yesterday's post.  I've featured the Lotus Blossom Sale-a-bration stamp again and the Irresistibly Yours designer paper which I've brayered again.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock is a retired Pink from my stash which I've combined with Whisper White and Brushed gold together with the brayered background paper.  I used Pear Pizzazz ink this time to brayer and there are a combination of Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry for the blossom and Pear Pizzazz with Mossy Meadow on the stem.  I stamped the birthday greeting from the Butterfly Basics stamp set with Melon Mambo ink.




I hope you like today's card and wish you all a very happy Tuesday too.





Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment