Happy Birthday Dad, Happy New Year's Day

Hello Everyone,

Happy New Year to you all.  New Year's Day also happens to be my Dad's Birthday so today I'm sharing a  Birthday card that I made for my Dad using up some Print Poetry paper from the vintage stack which I've teamed with The Open Sea stamp set.  Come and have a look.




The cardstock is Real Red and Very Vanilla to go with the Printed paper which is Midnight Muse on Very Vanilla.  I've used Midnight Muse and Real Red Inks.




While he doesn't go sailing, he does live near the sea and this stamp set is a great one for Masculine cards.

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fantastic New Year's Day.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PCCCSC174 - Merry Christmas

Light up your Christmas

Stamp Ink Paper #206 - Magnolia Thanks